This morning I passed the Microsoft exam 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, which focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to implement websites, virtual machines, cloud services, storage, Azure Active Directory, and virtual networks with Microsoft Azure.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and scale websites
- Implement virtual machine workloads, images, disks, networking, and storage
- Configure, deploy, manage, and monitor cloud services
- Implement blobs, Azure files, SQL databases, and recovery services
- Manage access and configure diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Implement an Azure Active Directory and integrate apps
- Configure and modify virtual networks, including multisite and hybrid networks
I used several resources such as Microsoft Virtual Academy, TechNet, e-books, and Pluralsight courses to prepare for the exam.
If you want to take that exam, you should be familiar with the abovementioned products and solutions. Otherwise, you will have a hard time passing the exam.
To know more about the exam, check out this link.