Yesterday I passed the Microsoft exam 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016. I am very excited to obtain a Microsoft security certification. This certification requires a lot of practice and setting up a testing environment that allows us to “play” and gain experience in all the technologies that are part of the exam.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Implement server hardening solutions
- Secure a virtualization infrastructure
- Secure a network infrastructure
- Manage privileged identities
- Implement threat detection solutions
- Implement workload-specific security
If you are planning to take that exam you should really be familiar with the products and solutions mentioned above. To prepare for the exam I used several different resources such as Microsoft Virtual Academy, TechNet, e-books, and Pluralsight courses.
If you want to know more about the exam, check out this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-744.aspx