This morning I took the exam Microsoft AZ-102 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition, which is a composite of two standalone exams: AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment and AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security. The AZ-102 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition Exam is available as a type of “upgrade” exam that you can take if you have passed the 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions certification exam. This exam measures the following skills:
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption.
- Configure Azure files.
- Create connectivity between virtual networks.
- Configure name resolution.
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD).
- Implement and manage hybrid identities.
- Evaluate migration scenarios by using Azure Migrate.
- Migrate servers to Azure.
- Configure serverless computing.
- Monitor and manage networking.
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
To prepare for the exam I used several different resources such as Microsoft Learn, e-books, and Pluralsight courses. If you are planning to take that exam you should really be familiar with the products and solutions mentioned above. Otherwise, you will have a hard time obtaining this certification.
If you want to know more about the exam, check out this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-az-102.aspx