A week ago, I passed the Microsoft 70-743 exam: Update your skills to MCSA Windows Server 2016. And finally, I can call myself an expert in Microsoft® certified solutions: Core infrastructure. This is my third certification of MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert). A few months ago I passed the 70-744 exam, one of the necessary exams to earn the MCSE Core Infrastructure.
If you want to earn this certification, you must earn an MCSA certification in Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2012 and pass one of the following exams:
- 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-745: Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
If you want to know more about this certification, check out this link.