In the last weeks, I have received many questions about how I prepared for Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900. That’s why today I want to tell you in this article, the pages I consulted and the courses I have taken to prepare for the exam.
Microsoft Learn #
One of the sources consulted has been Microsoft Learn, this new education platform is simply great and comes to replace the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA).On this platform, I did the following courses:
Azure fundamentals This course lasts approximately 10 hours and consists of the following 12 modules:
- Cloud Concepts - Principles of cloud computing
- Introduction to Azure
- Azure architecture and service guarantees
- Create an Azure account
- Manage services with the Azure portal
- Azure compute options
- Azure data storage options
- Core Cloud Services - Azure networking options
- Security, responsibility, and trust in Azure
- Apply and monitor infrastructure standards with Azure Policy
- Control and organize Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Predict costs and optimize spending for Azure
Microsoft Azure Essentials - ebook #
A few years ago I read edition one of this ebook, this updated edition mixes the theoretical concepts of cloud computing and basic practices on the creation, configuration, and administration of Azure components.
Pluralsight courses #
An extra tip, another source that you can use to reinforce the concepts is to take the Pluralsight courses, in special the following courses:
- Managing Microsoft Azure Subscriptions
- Using Microsoft Azure Resource Groups
- Configuring Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
- Managing Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
I hope this information will be useful.
If you want to know more about the exam, check out this link.