In the last weeks, I have received many questions about how I prepared the Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900. That’s why today I want to tell you in this article, the pages I consulted and the courses I have taken to prepare this exam.
One of the sources consulted has been Microsoft Learn, this new education platform is simply great and comes to replace the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA).On this platform, I did the following courses:
This course lasts approximately 10 hours and consists of the following 12 modules:
- Cloud Concepts – Principles of cloud computing
- Introduction to Azure
- Azure architecture and service guarantees
- Create an Azure account
- Manage services with the Azure portal
- Azure compute options
- Azure data storage options
- Core Cloud Services – Azure networking options
- Security, responsibility, and trust in Azure
- Apply and monitor infrastructure standards with Azure Policy
- Control and organize Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Predict costs and optimize spending for Azure
Microsoft Azure Essentials – ebook
A few years ago I read edition one of this ebook, this updated edition mixes the theoretical concepts of cloud computing and basic practices on the creation, configuration, and administration of Azure components.
An extra tip, another source that you can use to reinforce the concepts is to take the Pluralsight courses, in special the following courses:
- Managing Microsoft Azure Subscriptions
- Using Microsoft Azure Resource Groups
- Configuring Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
- Managing Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
I hope this information will be useful.
If you want to know more about the exam, check out this link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-az-900.aspx